Alerta Lomond Community Bed Package
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
The Alerta Lomond Community Bed provides the ultimate balance between user care, functionality, economy and quality.
It has all the functionality of the Lomond Standard including bed rails, and benefit from Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg tilting feature.
Alerta Lomond Community Bed boasts a 30cm to 70cm Operating Height Ratio providing the perfect harmony of working levels for the carer and user heights for the patient.
It has a 3 year warranty on the bed frame and 2 years on the motors and electrics. It can be dismantled for storage or transporting and is available in Oak wood finish.
ALT-LB-CO - Lomond Community Bed, Oak
- 3 year warranty on bed frame
- 2 year warranty on motors and electrics
- 10 function lockable handset
- Trendelenburg and reverse
- Trendelenburg tilting feature
- Knee brake adjustment
- Click stop lower leg raising elevation
- Electrically adjustable backrest
- Four robust braking 3" castors
- Four-section mattress support with mattress grips
- Extra high side rails available
- 20cm bed length extension kit available
- Tool-free assembling and dismantling
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 200kg
- Height Adjustment: 30 - 70cm
- Outer Dimensions: 102 x 209cm
- Mattress Platform Dimensions: 90x200cm