The Apollo Saturn Rotating Chair Bed is a profiling bed that enables users to rotate and then tilt the chair to aid transfers between sitting and standing. The bed can be set up to allow transfers from either the left or to the right.
his bed features an extensive range of functions, including the rotational tilt function, an auto regression function to ensure minimum pressure is placed on the sacrum region and a high frequency welded cover which is great for pressure reduction and ultimate comfort.
For excellent value for money, the rotational chair bed is designed for the user at home or residential care environments;
- Reduces the need for paid care staff
- Develops independence and freedom at home
- Highest quality bed in our range, with Linak motors and quality head and footboards
- Rental available
- Full installation in the home
- Nationwide delivery within 48 hours
- Electrically operated backrest, knee break, height, rotate and tilt
- Angle of back rest: 70° - Angle of thigh rest: 35°
- Aluminium side rails (meet clause 22.214.171.124.3.3 of IEC 60601-2-52)
- Double remote hand controls
- Hand rails for aid transfers on and off the bed
- Chair tilts forwards
- Low maintenance
- Safety feature to ensure the bed will not tilt unless fully rotated
- Auto regression function
- The bed comes complete with a high risk foam mattress
Give us a call if you require further advice on 0800 583 3463. Please note that this is a non stock item that is ordered on receipt of customer order.