The Apollo Saturn Rotational Chair Bed is an electrically powered bed that significantly promotes and develops independence among patients who are restricted when it comes to mobility.
- The Apollo Saturn comes with a Hybrid mattress system
- Suitable for high risk clients and up to category 3 pressure ulcers
- High technology and comfort
The Apollo Saturn Rotating Chair Bed is a profiling bed that enables users to rotate and then tilt the chair to aid transfers between sitting and standing. The bed can be set up to allow transfers from either the left or to the right.
his bed features an extensive range of functions, including the rotational tilt function, an auto regression function to ensure minimum pressure is placed on the sacrum region and a high frequency welded cover which is great for pressure reduction and ultimate comfort.
For excellent value for money, the rotational chair bed is designed for the user at home or residential care environments;
- Reduces the need for paid care staff
- Develops independence and freedom at home
- Highest quality bed in our range, with Linak motors and quality head and footboards
- Full installation in the home
- Nationwide delivery within 48 hours
- Electrically operated backrest, knee break, height, rotate and tilt
- Angle of back rest: 70° - Angle of thigh rest: 35°
- Aluminium side rails (meet clause 18.104.22.168.3.3 of IEC 60601-2-52)
- Double remote hand controls
- Hand rails for aid transfers on and off the bed
- Chair tilts forwards
- Low maintenance
- Safety feature to ensure the bed will not tilt unless fully rotated
- Auto regression function
- The bed comes complete with integral hybrid mattress system
Give us a call if you require further advice on 0800 583 3463. Please note that this is a non stock item that is ordered on receipt of customer order.
|delivery_options||1 - 2 Weeks|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Height Adjustment||Standard Height|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg - 210kg|
|Side Rails||With Side Rails|
Angle of back rest: 70°
Angle of thigh rest: 35
Bed Dimensions: 235cm x 105cm
Mattress Platform Dimensions: 210cm x 90cmMax.
Lowest Height Position: 48cm -
High Position: 88cm
Headboard Height from mattress platform: 41cm
Mattress platform height including the mattress 60.5cm or 24.2 inches
Max User Weight Limit: 28 stone / 180 Kg
Warranty 5 years on metal work and 5 years electrical motors
Total Weight of product 162KG