Comet Pressure Relieving Mattress
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
Developed from our robust Dual Community Mattress Replacement system with new Star Dynamic PAC Pump
- For up to 'very high' risk patients.
- High comfort (200mm deep).
- Accommodates patient weight up to 200 kg.
- Effective pressure ulcer prevention, and treatment up to and including Cat IV.
- Simple selection of 'Soft', 'Medium' or 'Firm' fully-automated comfort modes.
- Alternating Therapy Mode, Constant Low Pressure Mode, Maximum Inflate Mode.
- CPR Mode.
- Transport Mode.
- Comfortable and breathable cover, easily decontaminated.
- Exceptionally quiet due to Intelligent Pressure Sensing technology.
- High reliability with low running cost – 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
The Comet mattress is a premium pressure relieving mattress replacement system. This mattress is designed for very high risk patients and is proven to provide effective ulcer care treatment up and to category 4 patients.
The mattress uses the latest pressure sensing technology to rotate between alternative therapy, low pressure and maximum inflation. Every Comet comes with a three-year warranty, which means that you can rely on low running costs and high reliability even after long-term usage.