- Whisper-quiet pump
- Simplicity of set-up
- Converts quickly from a ‘static’ to a ‘dynamic’ system
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- ‘Dartex’ material for high vapour transmission and patient comfort
- Pump and Mattress Made in the UK
- Dartex top cover and base to prevent pooling and increase MVTR
- Comprehensive warranty
- Maximum user weight 250kg when powered
- ‘Flexi-Foam’ edges for ease of use on profiling beds
- Core Hybrid FoC Cushion Connector to drive seated PAC for 24hr care
- 3 specifically designed foam sections for head, body and feet, for effective pressure re-distribution
- Size 2000mmx1350mmx150mm
A Double bed sized wider version of our popular IQ Medical Core Hybrid FoC (Foam-on-Cell) system is a dynamic alternating mattress replacement system combining high specification static foam technology layered over powered, alternating, air cells to create a versatile pressure ulcer prevention system that can be used with, or without, a pump.
When used without the pump, the Core Hybrid FoC offers a pressure reducing surface for protection to patients at risk of developing a pressure ulcer, at the same level as a high density foam mattress. However, should a patient’s condition necessitate a higher level of protection, then the simple addition of a Core Hybrid FoC pump will convert the system into a powered alternating mattress replacement, making it suitable for those considered to be up to ‘Very High Risk’ of developing a pressure ulcer.
Please note this product is made to order so not returns possible
However a 2 year parts and labour warranty is included.
|At Risk Score||Very High Risk|
|Category of Pressure Ulcer||3|
|delivery_options||1 - 2 Weeks|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Maximum User Weight||210kg - 300kg|