Use with the THERAFLO Pump
- For very high risk patients up to 450kg
- Available in multiple widths
- True, LOW-AIR LOSS designed to provide effective ulcer prevention, and treatment up to and including Cat IV
- Integrated foam base for extra protection in event of power failure.
- Fully automatic continuous monitoring and adaptive pressure management
- Multi-functional: 10 minute Alternating Cycle Mode, and Pulsation Mode
- Static Low-Air Loss Mode
- Rapid and Maximum Inflate Mode
- Virtually silent pump with visual alarms
- CPR Mode
- Transport Mode
- Vapour-permeable, high-comfort, Dartex cover
- Exceptionally robust and reliable
The IQ Medical Theraflo Bariatric air mattress replacement system is manufactured for pressure ulcer prevention and extreme comfort for very high-risk bariatric patients weighing up to 450kg.
This air mattress replacement solution is particularly robust and reliable. The alternating cycle mode treats and prevents pressure ulcers up to and including category IV to support a patients comfort and medical needs.
|At Risk Score||Very High Risk|
|Category of Pressure Ulcer||4|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Mattress Type||Alternating Air|
|Maximum User Weight||450kg|