Apollo 4 Cushion and Pump
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
The Apollo 4 Cushion is a high specification alternating cushion that can be used in both the hospital and community environments. Six alternating cells sit in a molded foam base that not only ensure patient comfort and the best possible pressure relieving qualities, but also the design reduces the risk of the patient slipping forward.
Apollo 4 - Dynamic Pressure Reducing Cushion
The Apollo 4 Cushion is a high specification alternating cushion that can be used in both the hospital and community environments. Six alternating cells sit in a moulded foam base that
not only ensure patient comfort and the best possible pressure relieving qualities, but also the design reduces the risk of the patient slipping forward.
The simple to use pump ensures a maximum user weight of 18 stone.
This same pump can also be used on the Apollo 5 mattress.
- High to Very High Risk dynamic cushion
- Max. user weight of 18 stone /114.5 kg
- 6 cells
- Moulded visco foam support base to ensure patient stability and comfort
- The waterproof, vapour permeable, multi-stretch cover can be easily wiped clean or laundered at 95ºC
- Easy to use pump
- Pump can operate Apollo 5 Premium Overlay
- Dimensions: 45cm x 45cm x10cm
- Maximum Weight Limit: 18 stone / 114.5 Kg
- Risk Factor: High to Very High Risk
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cushion Weight: 2 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match, BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5
- Power Unit Dimensions: 29cm x 14cm x 9cm
- Power Unit Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Safety Standards: IEC601/1 BS5724 Part 1
- Voltage: AC230V 50Hz
- Noise Level: NC27
- Power Input: 12w
- Fuse: T1A
|At Risk Score||Very High Risk|
|Category of Pressure Ulcer||4|
|Delivery Options||2 - 5 Days|
|Mattress Type||Alternating Air|
|Max User Weight||Up to 150kg|