- 20cm bed length extension kit
- Perfect for patients over 6ft in height
- The lowest bariatric profiling care bed on the market
The Pro Bario Extra Long hospital bed is the same design as the Pro Bario, but just longer! It features a 20cm bed length extension kit included, to give you and your patient/s a longer bed platform. Ideally, the Pro Bario Extra Long bed is suitable for those over 6ft in height and therefore require a longer bed than the standard.
There are 2 weight capacity options available to suit user needs, (see Pro Bario Max) and the bed's durable construction ensures maximum stability and support for the heavier user. Pro Bario also features an innovative anti-tilt system, preventing distortion in the bed chassis over time and therefore prolonging its lifespan.
- 4 section mattress support.
- Electrically adjusted height from nominal 20cm to 60cm.
- Electrically adjusted backrest.
- Electrically adjusted leg lift with Fowler position knee-break.
- Electrically adjusted Trendelenburg/reverse function.
- Simple 'lift & lock' side rails in attractive beech.
- Head & foot boards in attractive beech.
- Auto-profiling/function-lock hand control as standard.
- Innovative anti-lateral tilt system for total stability *
- 4 braked twin-wheel castors.
- Safe working 260kg (41 stones)
- Actuators/controllers ingress protected to IP54.
- Securely fixed spiral wound cables.
- CE marked to current EU standards.
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Height Adjustment||Standard Height|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Maximum User Weight||300kg & Above|
|Side Rails||With Side Rails|
Internal Dimensions - 220cm x120cm
External Dimensions -237cmx131cm
Safe Working Load - 260kg