The Nexus Rota Pro Bario 100CM Wide Hospital Bed is a wider bed compared to standard beds and mattress platforms. This is an ideal bed for bariatric patients, as well as non bariatric patients if users like more freedom and space.
- Bed to chair function for unassisted transfers to and from the bed
- CE marked to current EU standards
- Wider than standard beds
The Rota Pro Bario is designed from a robust and durable construction which combines mobility, latest technology, dignity and independence for users. The bed provides a safe working load of 260KG (41ST) while the maximum user weight is 225KG. With a wider than standard mattress platform, the Pro Bario significantly helps user mobility when it comes to getting in and out of bed unassisted.
- The bed can be configured to rotate out on either the left or right
- It profiles like a conventional profiling bed
- Hand controls are simple and easy to use
- The pressure releiving medium high risk mattress has a waterproof, 4 way stretch, vapour permeable cover
- 5 section slatted mattress support
- Powder coated steel construction for durabiltiy and easy maintenance
- Head, footboard and side rails in a beech timber finish
- X 4 individually braked castors
- Battery pack up available
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Height Adjustment||Standard Height|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Side Rails||With Side Rails|
Bed-to-chair function allows unassisted transfer to and from bed
Chair rotation configurable to the left or the right
Also profiles like a conventional profiling bed
Leg-lift adjustable from nominal 0° to 40°.
Electrical adjustment of knee-break from horizontal to +40° & from horizontal to -35°.
Backrest adjustable from nominal 0°to 80° and headrest by a further 30°.
5-section slatted mattress support.
Powder coated steel construction for durability and ease of cleaning.
Simple lift-and-lock timber side-rails Head & footboard and side-rails in attractive beech timber finish.
4 x individually-braked castors.
Battery backup available Unique Serial number on every bed for traceability.
Actuators ingress protected to IP54;
Hand Controls to IP66 for high-level protection against fluid and dust ingress.
CE marked to current EU standards.