This new method of preventing a patient from falling out of bed requires NO RAILS. A draw sheet attaches to the mattress with quick release buckles.Along each side of the bed is a broad 10cm hook & loop strip.
- Complete with vapour permeable draw sheet 90cm long x 20cm high SW
- Extra side wedges 90cm long x 20cm high WED
- Spare draw sheet cotton SWC
- Spare draw sheet wipe clean SWPU
- Full-length draw sheet (Single bed, P.U. or Cotton) SWFS
- Full-length draw sheet (Single bed, P.U. or Cotton) with 2 pairs of wedges SWFS-W
- Double bed draw sheet (P.U. or Cotton)SWD
Using safety wedges means that a bed doesn't require rails to ensure user safety. A draw sheet fastens to the mattress with quick release catches.
Safety wedges are an effective solution to prevent patient roll outs and offers enhances protection against entrapment and related injuries.
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|