- For very high risk patients up to 300kg
- Exceptional comfort (230mm deep), 120cm wide mattress
- Effective pressure ulcer prevention, and treatment up to and including Cat IV
- Integrated foam base for extra protection in event of power failure.
- Fully automatic continuous monitoring and adaptive pressure management
- Dual mode - 10 minute Alternating Cycle Mode
- Static Low Pressure Mode
- Maximum Inflate Mode
- CPR Mode
- Transport Mode
- Vapour-permeable, high-comfort, Dartex cover.
- Exceptionally robust and reliable
The IQ Medical Summit Bariatric air mattress replacement system is manufactured for pressure injury prevention and superior comfort for very high-risk bariatric patients weighing up to 300kg.
The vapour-permeable Dartex cover is designed to provide excellent reliability, while the alternating cycle mode treats and prevents pressure ulcers up to and including category IV.
|At Risk Score||Very High Risk|
|Category of Pressure Ulcer||4|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Mattress Type||Alternating Air|
|Maximum User Weight||210kg - 300kg|