Use with the THERAFLO Pump
- For very high risk patients up to 450kg
- Available in multiple widths
- True, LOW-AIR LOSS designed to provide effective ulcer prevention, and treatment up to and including Cat IV
- Integrated foam base for extra protection in event of power failure.
- Fully automatic continuous monitoring and adaptive pressure management
- Multi-functional: 10 minute Alternating Cycle Mode, and Pulsation Mode
- Static Low-Air Loss Mode
- Rapid and Maximum Inflate Mode
- Virtually silent pump with visual alarms
- CPR Mode
- Transport Mode
- Vapour-permeable, high-comfort, Dartex cover
- Exceptionally robust and reliable
The Theraflo is a comfortable, low air loss and alternating mattress replacement for very high-risk patients with a maximum patient weight of 450kg.
The mattress features a ten-minute alternating cycle and pulsation mode. The integrated foam base adds protection in the event of a power outage, and the permeable, high comfort cover creates an incredibly robust, reliable and comfortable pressure relief system.
|At Risk Score||Very High Risk|
|Category of Pressure Ulcer||4|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Mattress Type||Alternating Air|
|Maximum User Weight||450kg|