Care Outlet was started to provide affordable care home equipment, which we like to sum up as helping our customers to:
"save money saving lives"
Who Are Our Customers
- Private customers - We provide care solutions to private individuals looking for equipment to assist with their daily living or for family members of elderly relatives. Our goal is to offer specialist advice, guidance and equipment solutions to assist in helping loved ones with domestic or long-term care.
- Private care homes - We also provide a one-stop shop for Private care home or group owners looking for a company that offers specialised cost-effective products with the capacity to deliver nationally.
- Public care homes - We work with large care home groups looking for an established company that offers equipment solutions to help meet government care guidelines with the capacity to dispatch items nationwide.
Why Our Customers Choose Care Outlet
- You love our experienced, friendly, professional team of delivery drivers, technicians, logisticians, administrators and customer service representatives (available on 0800 112 3377).
- You trust our capabilities that have served both individuals and large care home groups for over 10 years. You like to support a British business that is committed to supporting the UK care industry.
- You can rely on our skilled field service engineers that support and repair equipment.
In 2005, Dean Greenwood, a former nurse who worked for a global medical equipment company based in Sweden, decided to start his own company based in Rugby, UK. Until 2019 he ran that company, Shelden healthcare, whilst learning that many care professionals were seeking value for money. Because of this, he decided to start Care Outlet, to provide the best value products from the Shelden website, like certain "outlet" stores do, to help people save money saving lives. We are currently based at Care Outlet Ltd, Unit 1D The Wharf, Stretton Under Fosse, Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV23 0PR with a growing team, almost all of whom had healthcare experience before joining Care Outlet.
To start saving money saving lives, order online today or call us on 0800 112 3377.