At Care Outlet Ltd we are not just a mail order company !
- We have been in business since 2005
- We are a real company based at CV230PR, Rugby UK.
- We have a team of field service engineers to support/repair equipment.
- A team of our own delivery driver/technicians.
- A customer service department that can be contacted on 0800 112 3377
- A Director, Dean Greenwood
General Warranty Terms
The terms below are subject to individual product warranties but serve as a general warranty policy for Care Outlet Ltd Ltd that specifically covers care equipment.
If an item is faulty, we will need to establish proof of purchase and to ascertain whether an item is faulty or whether it has failed due to misuse. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 applies if a fault occurs within 14 calendar days of delivery, and that item can be returned for a choice of a refund, repair or replacement. From 14 days to 6 months from delivery, any faulty item can be returned for a repair or replacement so long as the fault lies with the product rather than any misuse. If we have already repaired or replaced and the item becomes faulty again, then you can claim a refund or a price reduction should you wish to keep the item. After six months, the onus is on the customer to "prove" that the product is faulty. In any case, if we cannot agree on the cause of the fault, we may wish to obtain a second opinion - for example, from the manufacturer or an independent expert. Where an independent expert is to be used we will seek to agree to this in writing with the customer.
Exceptions to Warranty
A consumer cannot claim for defects that are brought to their attention before the sale, or if the consumer examines the goods before purchase and any defects should have been obvious.
A consumer cannot claim for damage they cause or if they simply change their mind about wanting the goods.
A consumer cannot claim if they chose the product themselves for a purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Care Outlet Ltd Ltd and they then find that the item is simply unsuitable for that purpose.
A consumer has no rights to claim for faults that appear as a result of fair wear and tear.
Warranty Terms for Care Equipment
1. Our standard warranty is for 12 months for new products unless stated otherwise and 6 months for reconditioned goods - all of which start from the date of delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing. Extended Warranties apply to some products. Any extension to standard warranty terms will be detailed at time of purchase. 2. The warranty will cover parts and labour 3. The warranty will not cover Customer damage, misuse or abuse 4. Warranty requests should be sent to Care Outlet Ltd Ltd by email or post quoting the product serial code, date of delivery, service and maintenance history and details of the product fault 5. Our standard Warranty covers UK mainland deliveries only. 6. The warranty will not affect your statutory rights or rights given in Care Outlet Ltd Terms & Conditions of Service
Conditions of Warranty
1. The product must be installed to the instructions given in the appropriate manual for that product 2. The product must be commissioned by a person authorised by Care Outlet Ltd, failure to do so may invalidate the warranty. 3. Unauthorised modifications will invalidate the warranty
To ensure your warranty is intact and more importantly, that your equipment has continued reliability and performance, Care Outlet Ltd offers a range of low-cost service contracts, For further information, please contact Customer Services on 0800 112 3377. All warranty and service contract work will be carried out by Care Outlet Ltd approved service engineers. Customers are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We strongly advise that you obtain a proof of postage when returning any product to us. None of these terms or conditions affects your statutory legal rights.