The paid options to choose are:
- Option 1: Premium Delivery: We aim for next day delivery, but this cannot be guaranteed. £75 PALLET
- Option 2: Delivery & Room Placement and Assembly £149 7-10 WORKING DAYS
- Option 3: Guaranteed Next Day Delivery: This includes room placement and assembly £250
Fast delivery to any UK mainland addresses (exclusions apply) with free delivery available on selected items.
Processing & Dispatch
All orders received before 2pm, Monday – Friday, will be processed same day. Small orders are dispatched via the DPD network. Larger items such as care beds, riser and patient hoists are delivered free of charge by the Pallet Network.
DPD DELIVERY - Where possible and if in stock we aim to deliver your order on a next day basis. We will contact you by e mail with an update on the progress of your order.
PALLET DELIVERY FOR LARGER ITEMS - Delivered via the Pallet Network within 3-5 working days, although they can sometimes take longer.
SPECIAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION OF LARGER ITEMS - We will call you to discuss your chosen delivery option in order to make sure it meets your requirements and to make a convenient delivery appointment. Special delivery and set up options for larger items are delivered by Shelden Healthcare UK technicians only.
Please be aware that the free delivery option for larger items is a pallet drop-off at curbside only.
This service is provided to us by a third party, and you must be aware that:
- You will have to be at home to receive and sign for this item.
- Remove the large item from the pallet on the curbside.
- Remove all packaging.
- Carry the sizeable heavy item into your home or premises.
- Assemble the item and dispose of the packaging.
We highly recommend you consider having your item delivered and set up in the home by one of our fully trained Driver Technicians. This service is far superior to the kerbside pallet delivery and alleviates the problems and stress associated with the receipt and assembly of these heavy items.
This option is available on larger items at the product page. The default delivery option is free curbside delivery.
Please see option 2
VAT on Delivery
Unfortunately, VAT is chargeable on all deliveries whether the client is VAT exempt or not, as per HMRC directives.
Made to Order
Some of our products, for example, are custom made so require extra time to be manufactured. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, we have 30 days to deliver to you, but please be assured that we strive to do so as quickly as possible.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally we might be out of stock of an item. In this situation, we will try to contact you by phone or email and offer the option to cancel your order for a full refund if you would rather not wait or receive a suitable alternative.
For orders outside the UK mainland, please contact us Shelden on 0800 888 6062 for specific delivery prices and we'll do our best to keep the delivery costs as low as we can.
Refund & Returns Policy
Please notify us of any discrepancies or damaged goods within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please ensure you have the order number to hand.
If you need to return or exchange items (unwanted, faulty, or damaged) you can find details of how to return or exchange below.
How to Return or Exchange an Item:
To facilitate the return of your items you must contact us first, either by phone, or e-mail in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). This must be done within 7 days from the date of delivery. We will refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
It is at the customer's cost to return the items.
Please ensure that you enclose a completed copy of your returns authorisation number with the items you are returning. Please then wrap the package safely & securely to be ready for return.
For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Sheldon Healthcare.
You can return all goods for exchange or receive a refund if you do so within 14 days from the date of delivery. Please note that the goods must be returned in their original condition and with all packaging intact.
- All customers must contact the office to receive a returns authorisation number, this number must be included when sending the parcel back.
- We request that all goods are returned within 7 days of the date of your request for a Return, this is at cost to the customer.
- If the goods delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs, providing the goods are returned to us within 7 days of arranging a Return.
- Unwanted items can be returned as you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the goods. Outside this period unwanted items are subject to a charge of 20% of the total value as an administration & restocking fee. Returns are at cost of the customer.
- Shelden Healthcare will not accept returns for any non-faulty items which are not in their original and re-sellable condition, no refund will be processed In this instance.
- Shelden Healthcare will not accept returns for any goods after 14 days from the date of delivery without valid reasons and contact from the customer.
- Shelden Healthcare will not accept returns of hygiene or toileting items due to the risk of infection under any circumstance.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ below before returning goods.
- Please be aware that mattresses are NON-REFUNDABLE once they have been removed from the original packaging.
- Apollo Saturn Rotational Chair Bed – We would like to inform you that once installation has taken place, all sales are final, and the company does not offer any money back guarantee on this item due to it being a special-order item. By accepting delivery and signing the clause, you recognise and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly 'How to return or exchange an item' below before exchanging goods
All items must be returned to us following these guidelines above before a refund or replacement is issued.
Refunds to you will normally be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. We will issue the refund to the original payment method, under no circumstances will we refund to a different account. If you paid us via credit/debit card, we would refund back to the card that was used in the transaction the refund applies to.
Apollo Saturn Rotational Chair Bed – We would like to inform you that once installation has taken place, all sales are final, and the company does not offer any money back guarantee on this item due to it being a special-order item. By accepting delivery and signing the clause, you recognise and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
Returning Your Order
Should you wish to return anything purchased from our online shop, goods must be returned within a further 14 days of requesting a refund. There are a few circumstances where returns may not be possible so this page aims to make everything as clear as we can so please do take time to read this through. We are unable to accept returns of beds that have been installed or used.
Change of Mind, Wrong Size or Unsuitable Items
We understand that you may want to return an order that you feel is unsuitable, that turns out to be the wrong size for you or if you've just changed your mind. Apart from a few items that cannot be cancelled and returned (see below), we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund, provided an item is returned to us unused, in its original condition and within 28 calendar days of receipt. You need to take reasonable care when returning an order to us as you will need to both pay for and be responsible for the return. As such, we recommend that you take out a tracked, insured return. If you want an alternative product please call us and we can arrange this for you.
Damaged on Arrival or Wrong Items Were Sent
Please call us immediately on the day you receive it if this has happened as we cannot take up any issues with our Couriers unless we are notified straight away. It also means we can do something about it quickly. We may require proof of damage so if you can take a photo and email us, that would be great. Where a courier wants you to sign for damaged goods, please write a note that they are damaged or "Awaiting inspection". If you have received the wrong order, we would like to check any part numbers on your order as sometimes we use a different name to market a product to the one a manufacturer may use. Otherwise, we'll arrange to get the item back to us. A refund or replacement can only be sent once we have received items and confirmed any damage.
In the unlikely event of an item becoming faulty, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 applies. If within warranty, we'll probably need to get the item back to us to either fix or replace it. A replacement can only be sent once we have confirmed the fault so if you cannot wait for the item to be returned before we send one out, then please place a new order and we will refund or replace the initial item or send as soon as the fault is confirmed.
Items That Cannot be Cancelled or Returned
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund within 14 days. Regretfully, this is not applicable to any of the following:
- Items that are collected by you in person, or your representative, from our premises
- Items where our product description says, "This item is made to order"
- Products that are made to a customer specification or personalised
- Sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Any "used" products that represent a hygiene risk (such as used toilet seats, commodes or bottom wipers
Please contact our customer service team if you require any further information on 0800 888 6062 thank you
Our policy is not to refund non-stock items/products specifically ordered by a customer. But at our discretion we will offer a refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and less carriage charges.
Shelden Healthcare UK Ltd Company Registration number 09665245 Unit 1C The Wharf Stretton under Fosse, Rugby, CV230PR
This Delivery & Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy, please contact us by phone, or e-mail.