Hospital Bed Mattress Rentals
Specialists In Hospital Mattress Rentals
Careoutlet offer a range of rental options on a selection of our hospital mattresses.
- Competitive Hospital Mattress pricing
- 24/7 Support from our specialists
- Fast response times including next day delivery*
- All hospital mattress rentals supplied with full servicing and breakdown cover
Why Rent a Hospital Mattress?
We offer a wide range of hospital bed mattresses for hire from a high-density foam mattress through to a pressure-relieving mattress or low air loss mattress. Hospital bed mattresses can be provided at short notice often delivered the same or the next day for the vulnerable client who may be in the terminal stages of care. We often supplier hospital bed mattresses on hire for short term holidays or weekend breaks.
We offer a range of hospital bed mattresses as rental products. Please find below a table for all of our current rental offers.*Delivery charges are based on a three working day delivery. Hire Costs are based on a one week period. For more pricing please give get in touch with us.
Hospital Mattress Rental Pricing
|Product Name||Type||Delivery & Collection Charge||Weekly 1 - 2 Hire Cost||Subsequent Weeks|
Air Mattress only
Payable 1st Week
If rented with a rental hospital bed, delivery for the mattress will not be charged.
|£50 (Plus Delivery & Collection)||
£50 per week
All products listed above are supplied with full servicing and breakdown cover.
If you would like to know any more information about a product listed above or about delivery and pricing, feel free to call us on: 0800 112 3377
Mattress Rental Terms and Conditions
- The hire agreement is for a period as specified on the order form and commences on the date of delivery and installation.
- Upon expiry of the initial term of rental, the contract will automatically renew, and the fee will be payable within 24 hours. If the rental is no longer required, the hirer must provide 3 days’ notice before the end of the rental agreement.
- Rental items are property of Careoutlet, items must be returned to us in the condition of which delivered. Any damages to the items will be chargeable to the hirer and this will be payable within 48 hours of hirer being notified.
- Collection will be made at the convenance of the company and arranged with the hirer, this must also be collected from the original delivery address.
- Hirer must report any damages or issues with the equipment as soon as possible.
- Careoutlet accept no liability for injury caused through misuse of the item.
- Hirer agrees to pay a late payment charge of £25 per day for late payment for the rental agreement.
- All rental costs are full and final, no reimbursements are to be made for early termination and early return.
- Equipment rented by Careoutlet must not be operated or used by persons under the age of 16, as a company we accept no liability for injury caused if this is disregarded by the hirer.
- If collection is arranged and no one is available to hand over goods, the driver will leave a note for the hirer to contact and arrange a new collection date and a further collection fee of £150 will be payable by the hirer.
- In the event of death of the hirer, on the return of the goods the rental agreement will be terminated but the termination of the rental does not mitigate the rental payment already paid.