Easycare 7 Full Replacement Mattress System
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
- High tech mattress and pump system that boasts, standard connectors and a rapid CPR label system.
- Digital pump: LCD weight set, true static constant low-pressure therapy, Dynamic 2 in 1 therapy, mains and low-pressure alarms, Panel Lock, IPS - Intelligent Pressure Monitoring
- Multi-functionality - pump can operate 2" cushion, 5" overlay,7" replacement & 8" deep cell mattress, One Pump - multi-mattress mode.
- Mattress: 17 x -12cm cells, 2 ways stretch VP waterproof cover, CPR, 2" foam base for transport.
The Easycare 7 is a fantastically priced full replacement system that boasts alternating airflow cell therapy including 2” of foam in cases of a power outage. The Easycare range uses a single pump across all ranges to allow utmost ease of use meaning that the entire clinical environment can be run using just one pump across a variety of supported equipment.
This is for high to very high-risk patients, this system has a huge range of benefits and features, making it more than a match in comparison with far more expensive systems.
- 7” replacement mattress
- 17 replacement cells
- 1 in 2 cell cycle
- CPR valve
- 2 way stretch waterproof vapour zipped cover
- Fully launderable
- 2” foam internal base, for transportation and power failure
- 200cm x 90cm x 18cm
- Patient weight up to 180KG
- Weight setting up to 180kg
- Intelligent pressure sensing for optimum interface pressure
- Almost silent operation
- LCD screen
- Panel lock
- Low pressure and power failure alarms
- Multifunctional pump – can be used for mattress, cushion and overlays depending on the options selected
- Static and dynamic modes
- Automatic switch off when the optimum internal pressure is reached.
|Mattress Type||Alternating Air|
|Max User Weight||150kg to 210kg|