Invacare Birdie Evo Compact Hoist with sling package
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
The Invacare Birdie Hoist Evo Compact has been designed to offer a high feature-set of options that have been blended with new technologies to provide maximum comfort and security when lifting or transferring a patient to or from a bed, or chair or even the floor.
Invacare Birdie Hoist EVO Compact
The Invacare Birdie Hoist EVO Compact is designed to be used in smaller, tighter areas, allowing patient handling to be done at ease with no obstruction when being used in care homes, hospitals or patients home.
Invacare Birdie Hoist can be folded to allow easy storage and dissembled without the use of tools.
The hoist's battery status indicator displays the number of lifts remaining before needing to be recharged. There are snap-lock brakes that prevent the hoist from moving when in use.
Invacare Birdie Hoist Compact is simple to fold, unfold, and dismantle without tools. This makes it very easy to handle. The hoist takes up minimal space when stored and is easy to push and transport. If required, the mast and boom can also be easily detached from the base for easy transportation without any tools required.
Birdie Compact Hoist Features
- Emergency stop, lowering, and integrated charger: Manual or electric emergency lowering (compact version only electric lowering). The hoists control box is supplied with a detachable or fixed battery.
- Manual leg spread: Users can simply step on the pedal to adjust the leg spread.
- Long boom – high user comfort: The client can easily be rotated and positioned. This reduces the risk of injury to the knees.
- Easy to fold and dismantle: Allows for ease of transportation and storage. No tools required when folding/unfolding or when dismantling the invacare birdie hoist.
- Mounted spreader bar: This allows for the Invacare hoist to take the correct and safe positioning of the spreader bar.
- Scale: If needed, the scale is available and approved, according to the medical standard EN 45501.
|Size||Small, Medium, Large|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Max Lifting Weight||Up to 150kg|
|Max User Weight||Up to 150kg|