- Compact design enables it to be manoeuvred easily in small spaces and through doorways
- Can be vertically stored away when not in use
- Electrically operated hoist has manual pedals, enabling the chassis legs to be opened with ease and wheeled around a chair
- Quality Dewert control system
- On / Off board charging system
- Low clearance, easy access underneath beds
- Charger holder
- Colour coded brake castors
- Comprehensive range of slings available
The Drive Samsoft hoist is capable of lifting patients of up to 150kg and features electronically operated hoists with manual pedals, enabling the chassis legs to be opened and set up around a chair.
The hoist is easily transportable and can be folded down and stored vertically to make life easier for both patient and carer.
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Lifting Range||Up to 1700mm|
|Maximum Lifting Weight||Up to 150kg|