Wireless Alerta Button
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
The Wireless Alerta Button provides the user with reassurance that help is at hand. With a large easy to press button it activates the alarm when a user presses the button. This alerts the caregiver to ascertain the user's need.
The Wireless Alerta Button connects to a nurse call system through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver for centralised activation and comes with a lanyard, and a holder that can be wall mounted.
IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to assess the user for suitability of using the lanyard. Potential danger of asphyxiation or restriction to blood flow may occur.
Key Features & Benefits
- Wireless connect-and-play system
- No cables, extra safe and versatile
- Large easy to press button
- Requires 1x 12v 23A battery (supplied with product)
- System includes: 1x Alerta Button (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver - sold separately)
Alerta Wall Point Receiver
- High, low and silent volume control
- Low battery alert
- Mains or battery powered
- Takes 2x 1.5v AA batteries