Air-O-Flow Low Air Loss Mattress System
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
- Cells and cover can be removed and laundered
- Adjustable modes: Alternating, Pulsate, Static
- Audible and visual alarms
- Auto lock function
- Auto-firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has an auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- CPR deflation in 20 minutes
- User-friendly high flow control unit offers 8 adjustable comfort settings
The Air-O-Flow low air loss replacement mattress consists of 19 low air loss 8” with a static foam base. The multifunctional pump is designed for users who are very high risk of developing pressure ulcers or have pre-existing tissue cell damage.
The cells are ventilated to provide maximum air circulation across the mattress and reduces the build up of heat and moisture on the skin.
This also offers pressure relief on vulnerable bony areas of the body to aid in further wound management and pressure relief.
The system includes alternating, static and pulsating motions to allow for option pressure care.
The items can be washed at 95 degrees Celsius.
The easy to use pump reduces need for complex training, making this incredibly user friendly for at home, community and nursing use.
- Max Weight Limit: 50 stone / 320 Kg
- Min Weight Limit: 6.3 stone / 40 Kg
- Risk Factor: Very High Risk
- Warranty: 2 years
- Pressure Range: 10~40mmHg
- Adjustable 8 level pressure range
- Mattress Dimensions (inflated): 200cm x 89cm x 21 cm
- Mattress Weight: 11 Kg
- Power Unit Dimensions: 42cm x 17cm x 27cm
- Power Unit Weight: 7 Kg
- Electrical Safety Standards: CE, cUL
- Voltage: AC100-120V 50/60Hz, 5.0A (120V system) AC220-240V 50/60Hz, 3.0A (230V system)
- Noise Level: 46Dba (at comfort level 5, 1 m from pump)
- Power Input: AC220-240V 50/60Hz, 3.0A Fuse: T5N250v (for 120V system) T3N250v (for 230V system)
|Mattress Type||Alternating Air|
|Max User Weight||300kg & Above|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|