The Oxford Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding stand aid with best-inclass functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing care-givers to manoeuvre in tight spaces and can be folded for easy storage and transportation. The unique adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a wider range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many.
Key Features n
- Safe Working Load 155kg / 24st / 342Ibs
- Compact folding design for easy storage and transportation
- Unique adjustable cow-horn function
- Ergonomic design considerations
- Smart™ Monitor diagnostic control system
- Contoured, height adjustable knee pad
- Removable foot tray for walking/rehabilitation activity
The Journey has the option of both a Standing or Transport sling, providing the carer with the option of performing various care duties including:
- Point to point transfers
- Walking and rehailitation activity.
|delivery_options||2 - 5 Days|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|