The Icon 30 is part of the modular Icon Mobility System within the group of Icon wheelchairs with interchangeable parts. The Icon 30 meets the wishes and requirements of a varied group of users. The many adjustment options offer the possibility to adapt the chair to the wishes of the therapist or the individual wishes of the user. The design has a sideward locking mechanism for the legrest to provide a clear front to avoid hooking and damaging of clothes, limbs or furniture.
- Legrests “swing-in swing-out, swing under”, detachable. Flip up, angle adjustable footplates with heel band.
- Drop-in armrests with side guards, easy to remove for transfers. Height adjustable.
- Solid puncture proof rear wheel with grab ring. Easy to disconnect with the quick-release axle.
- Angle adjustable front fork for perpendicular adjustment of the bearing house to the floor to optimize driving perfermance.
- Slide up height adjustable anti-tip combined with step assist for easier tipping backwards.
- Multiple rear wheel positions for variation in depth and height
- Standard hand brakes push to brake.
- Includes folding backrest
- Elevating legrests.
AWCC02-LE: 16" / 40 cm
AWCC04-LE : 18" / 45 cm
AWCC12-LE : 16" / 40 cm
AWCC14-LE : 18" / 45 cm
|delivery_options||2 - 5 Days|
|Electric Leg Function||No|
|Hoist Lift Floor||No|
|Technical Specification||TECHNICAL DETAILS Colour: Silver and Black Safe weight limit: 22 st / 140 kg Weight: 2,5 st / 15 kg *) Transportation weight: 1 st / 7,0 kg *) Backrest height: 16,5“ / 42 cm Seat height: 19" / 48 cm Total length: 40" / 101 cm Length without legrests: 30" / 76 cm Height folded: 37" / 91 cm Width folded: 14" / 34 cm Height with backrest folded: 30" / 70 cm|